Solid information on companies operating in Canada's capital markets is gathered in this one outstanding resource from the Financial Post that guides sound investment strategies.
FPequities: Preferreds & Derivatives 2020 presents a wealth of information sorted and rated for easy access in the following sections:
Preferred Shares lists outstanding publicly and privately held preferred shares with detailed descriptions of their features.
Ratings ranks these shares and Income Trusts with ratings supplied by Dominion Bond Rating Service Limited (DBRS).
Derivatives provides a wealth of information in 4 distinct areas:
- Preferred Securities, also called hybrid securities as they contain features of both debt and preferred shares, presented in a tabular format and also with detailed descriptions of their features.
- Structured Products such as trusts created to hold a portfolio of a single or group of similar companies are presented with detailed descriptions of their features.
- Income Trusts are presented in a tabular format with each entity listed alphabetically within their area of operations, such as oil and gas, real estate, etc. Details include the trading symbol, description of the assets held, number of units outstanding, and a recent closing price.
- Warrants, which are publicly traded and outstanding, are listed by expiry date. A second table presents warrants alphabetically, by company. Subscription basis, exercise price, expiry date, stock exchange listings and trading symbol are all provided for each listed warrant.
For the past 80 years, the Financial Post Data Group has been Canada’s #1 source for corporate and financial information on publicly traded companies. The Financial Post provides detailed financial and securities data, directory information, and media monitoring on thousands of Canadian public companies, and is known for producing the golden standard of publications for the Canadian financial services industry.
Online access gives you even more options!
FPequities is also available as a searchable online database. Monthly updates allow you to access the most current data and focus your research with broad or specific search queries. Search our 38,000+ executives and instantly download lists for mailing or further research. This is an indispensable tool for all your marketing or research needs!
Key Features & Benefits
- Create your own marketing lists
- Contains specialized search fields, such as organization type, year founded, profile, ownership, and number of employees
- Links to Google Maps®
- Saves research time
- Builds your business
Try out a FREE 30-DAY ONLINE TRIAL!