Since 1931, this title has been recognizing leading Canadian companies and their execs. Today, this title is one of the most comprehensive resources for hard-to-find Canadian business information, allowing readers to access roughly 16,800 executive contacts from Canada’s top 1,400 corporations. This prestigious title offers a definitive list of directorships and offices held by noteworthy Canadian business people. It also provides details on leading Canadian companies—publicly traded and privately-owned, including company name, contact information and the names of their executive officers and directors.
The updated 2023 edition of the Directory of Directors is jam-packed with information, including:
- ALL-NEW front matter: An infographic drawn from data in the book, the latest Annual Report Card from the Canadian Board Diversity Council, an article on how new diversity disclosure rules will affect public companies, an article on how boards can better navigate the public offering of securities, and rankings from the FP500.
- Personal listings: Over 1,800 contacts have been added to this new edition. First name, last name, gender, birth date, degrees, schools attended, executive position and directorships, previous positions held, main business address and more.
- Company listings: Over 25 companies have been added. Boards of directors and executive officers, head office address, phone and fax numbers, toll-free number, web and email addresses.
- An industrial classification index: List of key Canadian companies, sorted by industry type according to the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS®).
Powerful indexes enabling researchers to target just the information they need include:
- a geographic location index grouping all companies in the Company Listings section according to the city and province/state of the head office; and
- an alphabetical list of abbreviations providing definitions of common abbreviations used for terms, titles, organizations, honours/fellowships and degrees throughout the Directory.
The Directory is also available online, through Canada’s Information Resource Centre. Readers can access this title’s in-depth and vital networking content in the format that best suits their needs—in print, by subscription or online.
Canadian Business Leaders
Top Corporations in Canada
Top-Ranking Canadian Companies
Online access gives you even more options!
Directory of Directors is also available as a searchable online database. Monthly updates allow you to access the most current data and focus your research with broad or specific search queries. Search our 38,000+ executives and instantly download lists for mailing or further research. This is an indispensable tool for all your marketing or research needs!
Key Features & Benefits
- Create your own marketing lists
- Contains specialized search fields, such as organization type, year founded, profile, ownership, and number of employees
- Links to Google Maps®
- Saves research time
- Builds your business
Try out a FREE 30-DAY ONLINE TRIAL!