This highly regarded annual publication provides the kind of information on publicly issued bonds to help round financial decision making in fast-changing times.
The 2022 edition of FPbonds – Government, the third to be published by Grey House Publishing Canada, lists outstanding publicly and privately held debt securities, together with their features and provisions, issued by the Government of Canada, the provinces and selected federal and provincial agencies.
- Lists containing features and provisions of all of bonds issued by the Government of Canada, by provincial governments and selected federal and provincial agencies. Each bond description also includes its rating.
- Ratings supplied by Dominion Bond Rating Service (DBRS).
- A separate section on Eurobonds (Euro debt).
- Important economic data on Canada and the provinces.
- Important notes on Canadian taxation particularly as it effects bonds.
This edition also contains added front matter from the Bank of Canada:
- excerpts from the Bank of Canada's 2021 Annual Report, a Bank of Canada report on the economic consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic, and a memo from the C.D. Howe Institute on the launch of Canada's first green bond.
Online access gives you even more options!
Fpbonds - Government is also available as a searchable online database. Monthly updates allow you to access the most current data and focus your research with broad or specific search queries. Search our 38,000+ executives and instantly download lists for mailing or further research. This is an indispensable tool for all your marketing or research needs!
Key Features & Benefits
- Create your own marketing lists
- Contains specialized search fields, such as organization type, year founded, profile, ownership, and number of employees
- Links to Google Maps®
- Saves research time
- Builds your business
Try out a FREE 30-DAY ONLINE TRIAL!